CSA – PART I – YEAR I
Students desirous of pursuing a career in Architecture at CSA, to follow CSA Part I – Year 1 should satisfy the following criteria at the Aptitude Test and Interview held by the City School of Architecture:
- Obtained a minimum of 3 Simple Passes at the GCE – Advanced Level Examination, Sri Lanka or equivalent (Cambridge, edexcel, IB, etc) in one sitting.
Pending A/L students also may apply (Conditions Apply)
- Passed the GCE – Ordinary Level Examination, Sri Lanka or equivalent, with Credit Passes in Mathematics and English.
- Shall Pass the Aptitude Test conducted by the City School of Architecture.
- Successfully complete the Interview conducted by the City School of Architecture.
- Enrollment with 1st Year course fees paid in full.
(Note: The Aptitude Test and Interviews are conducted during the month of September)
APPLICATION CHECK LIST:
- Duly Filled Application Form
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- GCE O/L Results Sheet Original & Photocopies (Mathematics & English Credit Pass)
- GCE A/L Results Sheet Original & Photocopies (Minimum 3 Simple Passes in the Core Subjects in one and the same sittings)
- Identity Card Original & Photocopies
- Passport Original & Photocopies (If you have)
- Birth Certificate Original & English Translation Orginal & Photocopies
- A/L Examination Admission Card (for pending A/L Students)
FOR ENQUIRES: - Administrative Manager
- (+94) - 774596632
- (+94) - 112678216
- CITY SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE (COLOMBO) LTD
104, Kittulwatte Road, Colombo 08