Notice - 25.03.2021 - NOTICE TO ALL THE STUDENTS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS
It is with much relief and anticipation that we welcome the move taken by the CSA management to reopen the CSA premises for Studio work from 30th March 2021. Theory lectures will continue online till further notice.
All students are kindly requested to be concerned of the well-being of others and your families at home and take all precautions to avoid contact and spread of the Covid 19 virus, which is in a virulent stage.
Unfortunately, we have to avoid group field visits and other tours until the situationimproves and the government removes restrictions. We urge all students to adhere to thefollowing instructions so that we can continue to physically meet in the studios, which werealize is an important segment for architectural education. The aim of the school and thestaff is to fulfill the requirements in the curriculum and get you through this difficult periodand complete your education as early as possible. Your cooperation towards this goal isgreatly appreciated.
- All CSA Students, invited to CSA shall strictly adhere to Health & Safety Guidelinesissued by the Government Health Authorities.
- Wash your hands thoroughly using liquid soap provided in the external pedal operatedsink.
- Wearing Mask all the time is Mandatory.
- Get your body temperature checked before entering the office/studio area. This is doneby the security staff using electronic thermometers.
- Always sanitize your shoes when you are entering to the school by stepping in to theliquid Carpet / Wet Matt.
- Use only the assign door to get in and exist the school.
- You will be informed by your year coordinators the days you are required to attend.
- Please leave the school soon after your scheduled time is over.
- Refrain from entering other officers’ cubicles unless it is absolutely necessary, and forany queries/instructions use your intercom or mobile phones. Do not use the intercomsor mobile phones of others.
- Cafeteria will be remain closed, please bring water and food from home.
- Maintain the social distance of one meter within and outside the office areas.
- You should be extremely cautious about yourself and safety others and no unauthorizedpeople are invited to CSA premises without prior approval.
- All deliveries and inquiries should be sorted out by the Security Officers at the barrier.
- You are required to arrive 15 minutes before given time for studios.
- Students may be required to attend lectures on Monday, Saturdays and Sundays athome to catch up and cover the syllabi in time for your exams.
- If any student shows light symptoms of fever, cough or cold, he/she should not come tothe CSA until it is cured. You are Advised to stay at home and inform your yearcoordinators, if necessary with a medical certificate.
Thank you for your corporation.
Prof. Lal Balasuriya
Head of School
Notice - 13.03.2021 - Reopening of School
To All CSA students and Staff
The CSA Management is seeking approval from the CMC Health Authorities to physically reopen the school for Design Studios on a roster basis. Theory lectures will continue online. As informed by the Management the CSA will be physically reopened tentatively on Tuesday 30th March 2021, which will be confirmed later upon receipt of formal approval from the CMC Health Authorities.
Students and staff are required to follow all Government Health guidelines, when in the school premises and in the studios.
Prof. Lal Balasuriya
Head of School